Friday, September 20, 2019

FALL DECORATIONS DONE...


Well, the house is basically decorated for fall.  I even have a big wreath outside on the front door (which doesn't open) along with three mums.  And in the back yard I have mums, a couple hanging decorations and a wreath.  (Will take pictures this weekend.)

But this is what my living/dining room looks like...






The pictures are a little dark because it is getting late in the afternoon.  By the way, check out the floor...that's the real thing from the 1700's. 

So what are you going to do this weekend?  It's going to be hot here...88 to 90.  Let me check, yup, it is past the middle of September.  I think I will take it easy.  Maybe a bit of baking early in the morning.

Then work on some fabric art...
Sounds like a plan...
Have a great weekend...
Talk with you on Monday...