Wednesday, February 5, 2020

JOURNAL PAGES FINISHED...

I did a lot of 'blog events' in January from The Money Diet to Simplify Your Life to creating an Art Journal.  Probably too much but I managed to finish most of the daily suggestions. 

Keeping track of everything I spent was interesting.  I realized that I do not spend frivolously although I did purchase a couple of cheap Kindle Books.  The money just does not go as far as it used to...everything costs more. 

I managed to finish my art journal last night.  Here are the rest of the pages...












I like what I have done.  I need to keep spending a few minutes each day working with paper.  Sometimes it feels like I am a kindergartener again cutting (or tearing) and pasting but it is freeing creatively. 

Next step is to bind these pages in a book.  I'm not sure how I will do it but think that cord/string will be a major part.

It's cloudy out today and rain is forecast.  The temperature is around 40 so the dampness will make it feel much colder.  Today I will be finishing up things for a current deadline and beginning to get ready for Saturday's Guild Meeting!

Hope you find something fun to do...
Talk with you tomorrow...