Tuesday, April 7, 2020

MORE JOURNALS

Beautiful...and a perfect color for this season!!!

So today I thought I would share some of the journals that I have covered...



And here are a few more pages.  One side is held by a cord and the other by a piece of tape...





But, as much as I have enjoyed making these little journal books, I think it is time to put this craft away for a while and take out my fabric once again.  It has been a nice respite, though, and I am happy that I indulged with my cut and paste activities.

I tried a Skype meeting today and unfortunately, it did not work.  I am not sure why unless Skype was overwhelmed.  Going to try the same meeting tomorrow except with Zoom.   We really do need to meet and make some decisions about things.  Hopefully it will work this time!!!

And, I need to get going on my mini-newsletter.  Thursday is going to be here before I know it.  And so far the pages are blank.  I also need to send in some artwork to the Study Group.  Once again, the deadline snuck up on me...

I don't know about you, but this 'stay at home' has really screwed with my time and day of the week acumen.  I am always asking the boys (or they are asking me) what day is this...and sleep schedule.  Well, the best way to acknowledge that is to ask...'What schedule?'  Enough said.

Have a great evening.  Stop watching news 24/7.
Keep safe and stay well.
Talk with you tomorrow...