Wednesday, April 15, 2020

THE DAYS ARE RUNNING TOGETHER...

Well, I was so busy yesterday that I didn't even remember to post on my blog until I went to bed at which time I looked at my phone and realized...'Oh my goodness, I didn't post on my blog!'  But I was so tired that I simply shook my head and fell asleep!

The days are beginning to run together lately for me...how about you?  I am positive it is one day when it really is another. 

I was working on my mini-newsletter today and one of the articles I included was one on Mindfulness.  Think I should take that one more to heart?  Me too.

So how is your mindfulness doing?  It will help you calm down and lower those stress levels that come with being constantly in a 'fight or flight' response.  The easiest way to do that is to concentrate on deep breathing. 

(Take in a large amount of air through your nose with a count of three.  Hold your breath for two counts and then release the air through your mouth with a count of four.)  Do this a few times when you feel stressed and concentrate only on your breathing.  It does work.

And how are you doing with your exercise during this 'stay at home' situation?  I am kind of spotty on this one.  Some days I do and others I simply do not take the time.  Gotta do better.

Well, I hope all of you are doing well...
Please keep safe and stay well...
Talk with you tomorrow...