Wednesday, May 20, 2020

PLAYING WITH ADHESIVE BACKED FABRIC - PART 2

Wow!  I just noticed the neon pink on that flower.  Isn't it interesting to see in a photo what you missed in person.

So, yesterday I told you that I didn't think I was finished with this picture...

I wasn't!  I added more accent pieces and now I think this piece is finished...

I like it much better.  When I finished with this one, I decided to try designing another picture.  This time a landscape.  So I picked out the fabric I thought I may use.  Aqua for the water, blue for the sky, tan for the sand, green for the land and darker green for the mountains. 

And this is my landscape design...

I set out to enjoy some designing time and that's exactly what I did...enjoyed the action of designing.  All this is to get in the mood to design the piece I want to enter into the latest competition. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...
Keep safe and stay well...