Tuesday, May 26, 2020

SUMMER PLANS


The end of last week was a whirl of business!!!  But I did do one very good thing for the holiday weekend...NOTHING!  No guild!  No ZOOM meetings (well, there was one on Monday but it was a relatively fun one!)  No housework!  No cooking!  Just relaxing, watching some reality tv like Life Below Zero and lots of reading and YouTube surfing.

So today I have gotten a lot done, including my exercise.  Paid bills, answered about a million emails, scheduled upcoming meetings and finally got around to taking some picture of flowers around the yard like the one above.  This is the bush outside my studio window that the flower is from...

And these are some of the flowers I need to get planted this week...

I wanted to make sure that my peppermint plants got a foothold before I planted them.  Yes, I know that the peppermint plants can get out of control, but they are also good for getting rid of bugs, etc...

Looks like I may take a fast trip out to pick up Duchess in July.  I miss her and can't wait until I have her close by so I can take some trips...

She should be a lot easier to haul with SnowWhite...

Course, I have to work around guild things because we are going to have meetings this summer online and I need to be here to do that...

Still...I am excited.

Talk to you tomorrow...