Friday, December 4, 2020

GUILD ACTIVITIES COMING CLOSE TO THE END FOR THIS YEAR! AND A BOUNTY FROM CHEF'S CLASSES!!!

Yes, this is from year's past, but I always enjoyed the Macy's Turkey.  Even more than the Santa at the end of the parade, I always felt that this was the beginning of the Holiday Season...

Wonder if we will ever get back to Thanksgiving Day Parades in person...and holidays with extended family and friends.

I managed to get in a round of exercise again today...wonders never cease!

Chef son had a cooking class for his students.  We are enjoying the bounty.  Eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, rice balls, garlic knots, and pizza.  He made toll house cookies yesterday.  Looks like he will be home cooking with the class (on Zoom) every Thursday and Friday.  The restaurant is closed so there is no way to cook at the school!

Well, the Holiday Charity is done.  The Holiday Raffle will be next Saturday after our speaker Alex Anderson (Yes, that one who hosted Simply Quilts and now The Quilt Show.) is finished.  Then I can put the guild on hold until the new year except for a newsletter. 

And since the presents are purchased and most sent, I guess that leaves decorating the house and baking...sounds good to me.  I can't wait.  I want to take a long, long break from everything.  

Be safe.  Enjoy your weekend...

Talk with you on Monday...