Wednesday, July 10, 2024

The triple digit temperatures are only a day away but with a temperature of 98, that seems close enough to count...right?  Not looking forward to the next eight days in the least!

Today is Textile Talk day...and the conversation is with Rachel Hayes about the space between.  As I have said many times, it's free.  All you have to do is register.

For quilters who want to be a part of an online community, there's also the Virtual Quilters which is totally online with several zoom meetings a week and it's free!

I am going to try the Janome today.  I put together a small fabric creation that I want to use.  Check it out...

I want to zigzag on all the seams and then quilt it with batting and a back.  Nothing great, just a way to get a feel for the sewing machine.  I have never had a Janome so it will be fun to actually see how it sews.

Today is exercise day...strength, core, balance and walking.  I really hope all of you are doing some type of exercise or movement...use it or lose it!  And as we all get older, it's easier to lose it so keep moving.

Short post today...I'll let you know how the sewing goes tomorrow and maybe some more on my junk journal.  Keep busy, stay well and be safe.

Talk with you later...